Nice & Neat: My Make-Up Organization System

I recently purchased more trays from my go-to organization store: Daiso (, Japan). It has everything I need and an ample supply of cosmetics products for as low as $1.50. You name it, they've got it. For example, nail files, nail art, nail polish, make-up sponges and powder puffs, shadow, liner, false eyelashes, false nails, bobby pins, mascara, mirrors, make-up bags, and more. Here is a sneak peek into some of my make-up and how I organize it all. I haven't included my back-up make-up stash & professional supplies (mascara/lipgloss wands, wipes, etc.)

]* top-view of my secondary stash (clear trays; Daiso, black/white tray; Ikea)





]* lipglosses

]* lipsticks

]* individual shadows, pigments, etc.

]* my everyday-use stash (facial lotion, loose powder, eyeshadow palettes, eyeliner, a small compact, etc.)


]* the left side (facial lotion, loose powder, eyeliner, a small compact, etc.)

]* the other side of the everyday-use stash (moisturizer, concealer, eyebrow grooming, eyeliners, mascara, powder compacts, etc.)

Previous
Next Post »