Lilac & Turquoise


I had a look in mind that I wanted to try, but for some odd reason, I did something totally different. Anyhow, my aim was to do a look using one of the new MUFE lipsticks I purchased and I at least accomplished that. This look reminds me of the ocean -- like mother-of-pearl or the iridescence of a seashell.

All colors from MAC Cosmetics unless otherwise noted:
Eyes:
*        Inner Corner – Beautiful Iris
*        Inner Third – Stars 'N Rockets
*        Middle Third – Steamy
*        Outer Third – Freshwater
*        Outer V – Plumage
*        Highlight diffusion – Beautiful Iris (inner third) + Surreal (middle third) + Moon's Reflection (outer third)
*        Top liner – Black black
*        Bottom liner – Beautiful Iris (inner third) + Surreal & Steamy (middle & outer third)
*        Highlight – Dazzlelight + Nylon

Cheeks:
*        Highlight – Accentuate
*        Color – Pinch O'Peach + Peaches
*        Contour – Sculpt
Lips:

*        Color – MUFE Rouge Artist Intense MAT2 (matte #2)








Previous
Next Post »