Review: Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion




I think this product wins the prize for "longest name ever," but all jokes aside, I am so happy to be able to introduce my new favorite body lotion to you all!  I wore this today and the receptionist I came across today complimented me on how good it smelled!  I have run across this brand many times, but have only recently picked it up to inspect its ingredients.  I was so excited to find something I could slather on liberally without being afraid of what I could be doing to my skin.  I have officially fallen in love and am disappointed I didn't buy more when they were on sale.  Anyhow, I hope you guys check this brand out at your local Target store.  If you're like me, you'll have to resist the urge to try everything in their line!  


This body lotion is so thick yet is absorbed so quickly into my skin, I'm afraid I'll use it up too quickly!  It does wonders for my elbows and legs for those days when I'm sporting shorts or a skirt.  The scent may be a hit or miss for some of you, so I encourage you to take a whiff before buying.  I find it to be slightly floral with a hint of baby powder-ness.  The formula is so hydrating and locks in moisture so well that even after showering, I can tell it's still trying to seal in moisture from when I put it on the day before!











Score out of 10
Reason
Formula
10
Quickly and easily absorbed
Durability
10
Moisturizes your skin all day and more!
Wearability
10
Good for dry skin, excellent for chapped skin
Affordability
7
I wish it were less expensive, but I'll splurge on a safe product I'll be using liberally everywhere
Safety
10
EWG rating of 1 (based on my own preliminary report)

Overall
94% or A
Previous
Next Post »